DUB is not working correctly

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:53:32 UTC 2021

On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 18:20:38 UTC, Maxim wrote:
> On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 17:57:12 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
>>     "targetType": "executable",
>>
>> and it should just run using "dub run"
>
> Unfortunately, the problem remains :/

Looks like something specific to your machine.

The last thing I could think of is to run dub with -v flag
(verbose mode), look for all steps performed and check the output
for anything that potentially could cause a failure.
Could be related to paths with spaces, path with non-ascii
symbols, antivirus software, FS permissions, missing C++ SDK's
and runtime libs, compiler toolchain installation, basically
anything...