How build DCD on Windows?

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 06:25:09 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 12 January 2021 at 00:35:41 UTC, Marcone wrote:
> Hi, Someone can Help me build exe dcd server and client on
> WIndows? Step by step? Becouse the informations disponible is
> very hard to undestand.

Are you serious?
It's on the first page of their repo under the Setup section
https://code.dlang.org/packages/dcd

just clone the repo, open it up in terminal and run the
following. it will produce two separate binaries for client and
server. Yes, that's all.

     dub build --build=release --config=client
     dub build --build=release --config=server