Open question: what code pattern you use usually for null safety problem

ddcovery antoniocabreraperez at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:48:31 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 18:24:44 UTC, ddcovery wrote:
> I know there is other threads about null safety and the
> "possible" ways to support this in D and so on.
>
> This is only an open question to know what code patterns you
> usually use to solve this situation in D

I'm writing a "personal" article/study about "null safety"
anti-pattern in form of github project (to include some examples)

I really thank you for your answers here that I will use (and
mention with your permission) in this small article.

The actual version can be found here
https://github.com/ddcovery/d_null_safety/blob/main/README.md

It is under construction :-).