How to use dguihub package ?

Vinod K Chandran kcvinu82 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:04:33 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I would like to use a gui package called "dguihub". So i did
these steps.
1. Downloaded source files from Github.
2. Extract it and copy dguihub folder to my project folder. this
folder contains all the source files of this package.
3. Write an import statement in my app.d "import dguihub;"
4. Copy paste the code from "hello" in example folder
5. Compiled with "rdmd app.d"
And i got this result.

  dguihub\toolbar.d(103): Deprecation: integral promotion not done
for ~TBSTATE_ENABLED, use '-preview=intpromote' switch or
~cast(int)(TBSTATE_ENABLED)

dguihub\core\menu\abstractmenu.d(187): Deprecation: variable mi
is shadowing variable
dguihub.core.menu.abstractmenu.RootMenu.create.mi. Rename the
foreach variable.

dguihub\core\menu\abstractmenu.d(209): Deprecation: integral
promotion not done for ~enabled, use '-preview=intpromote' switch
or ~cast(int)(enabled)
dguihub\core\utils.d(130): Error: template instance to!wstring
template to is not defined

Do i miss something ?