Generating documentation help

Tim tim.oliver at tutanota.com
Sun Jan 17 21:07:31 UTC 2021

Hi there,

I have a couple of (probably) fairly simple questions. First,
when I generate documentation files (-Dd docs) for my project, it
also generates documentation for the library Mir. How can I fix
the compiler pulling in those docs as well?

It seems that D won't let me document class constructors. This is
a problem as I'd like to be able to document the constructor
parameters. If I put the class documentation above the class
definition, then ddoc gives an error that the parameters
specified can't be found.

Thanks