How to use dguihub package ?

Vinod K Chandran kcvinu82 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:22:35 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 14:00:48 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 13:04:33 UTC, Vinod K Chandran
>

> Three of those messages include the solution to fix the errors.
> The fourth one is a missing import (`import std.conv : to`) in
> dguihub.core.utils. You could fix these yourself and submit a
> pull request to the project, or submit an issue.

Hi Mike Parker, I just comment out the first area and write an
import statement as you said. But I omited the ": to" part. And
Suddenly it worked. But I think I should need to work on the
commented code because it's the "Enabled" property of toolbar
class. But for me, this code looks Chinese. Anyhow, I am planning
to study this from beginning.
"b ? (tbinfo.fsState |= TBSTATE_ENABLED) : (tbinfo.fsState &=
~TBSTATE_ENABLED);"
This is the problem line in that property. "b" is a boolean
parameter. But I dont know what this "|="sign means in D.