Generating documentation help

Tim tim.oliver at tutanota.com
Tue Jan 19 23:51:00 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 22:27:13 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 21:48:20 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
>> I recommend using adrdox instead:
>
> note you should be able to just
>
> dub run adrdox
>
> and it will spit out `generated_docs/files...`
>
> (assuming i haven't broken that recently)

This is really amazing! However, it only lays out the
documentation for modules that are being imported (useful for
documenting libraries). I'm creating a u-services based app so my
apps need to be documented properly as well. I can get around
this by defining them as modules but then adrdox doesn't add them
to index.html