How to use dguihub package ?

Vinod K Chandran kcvinu82 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:05:29 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 16:52:18 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 16:22:35 UTC, Vinod K Chandran
> wrote:
>
>     b ? (tbinfo.fsState |= TBSTATE_ENABLED) : (tbinfo.fsState
> &= ~TBSTATE_ENABLED);
>
> This means, "if b is true, set the TBSTATE_ENABLED flag to
> true; otherwise, set it to false."

Hi Paul Backus,
Thanks for the detailed reply. After reading your reply, I got
the idea. But think there is one silly mistake in your reply.
Forgive me if I am wrong.
Instead of
"if b is true, set the TBSTATE_ENABLED flag to true; otherwise,
set it to false."

This is the meaning of that code.
if (b == true) {tbinfo.fsState = true ; } else {tbinfo.fsState =
false;}

Because, TBSTATE_ENABLED is a  manifest constant and I cannot
modify it.
What about simply writing this --
"tbinfo.fsState = b ; " This also worked.