How can I create a Standalone Bundle Portable file application using Dlang?

James Blachly james.blachly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:26:28 UTC 2021

On 1/20/21 6:50 AM, Marcone wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 14:20:06 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

>>> All dependencies inside an exe file. Like Python Pyinstaller.
>>
>> Do you with "dependencies" mean "resources"? In that case, yeah import
>> is an option someone mentioned.
>
> I do not mean resources .res, except if is possible use files inside
> resources without copy to hard disc and make accessible as it is in
> local path.

I am afraid we are not speaking the same language.

Because it sounds like you may not be using "dependencies" as it is
conventionally understood in most programming communities, you'll need
to give examples.

For the record, dependencies are typically either compile-time
dependencies or run-time dependencies, and in both cases I think the
commonest example would be a library.