F*cked by memory corruption after assiging value to associative array

tsbockman thomas.bockman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:05:15 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 27 January 2021 at 18:09:39 UTC, frame wrote:
> I have no idea if there are multiple runtimes. I just use the
> mixin SimpleDllMain. But there must be multiple instances of
> GCs running because

Another thread is running right now which I think is touching
upon these same issues. Adam D. Ruppe explains some of what's
going on:

https://forum.dlang.org/post/veeksndchoppftlujrwl@forum.dlang.org

Sadly, it looks like shared D DLLs are just kind of broken on
Windows, unless you want to go the betterC route...