Using mir to work with matrices

drug drug2004 at bk.ru
Fri Jan 29 15:35:49 UTC 2021

On 1/29/21 4:50 PM, 9il wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 14:43:08 UTC, drug wrote:
>> It is not easy to understand what mir library one should use to work
>> with matrices. mir-glas turns out unsupported now and I try to use
>> mir-blas. I need to reimplement my Kalman filter version to use more
>> high dimension matrix than 4x4 plus Kronecker product. Is mir-blas
>> recommended to work with matrices?
>
> Yes, it is wrapper around a common BLAS libraries such as OpenBLAS or
> Intel MKL.

I've implemented the filter using mir-lapack. But then I found lubeck -
I didn't try it but it seemed that it provided more high level
functionality like matrix inversion (`inv` wrapper is much handy than
`getrf_` and `dgetri_` combination I used directly). So my first thought
was that lubeck should be more preferable but then I found there was
lubeck2 so I didn't know what to think further. But I pretty well
understand the situation and the reasons behind it. Thank you for you
efforts!

Between is there a plan to implement some sort of static slice where the
lengths of the dimensions are known in compile time? Compiler help is
very useful.