D meets GPU: recommendations?

Bruce Carneal bcarneal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:42:45 UTC 2021

On Friday, 29 January 2021 at 18:23:40 UTC, mw wrote:
> On Friday, 29 January 2021 at 16:34:25 UTC, Bruce Carneal wrote:
>> Guidance from experience regarding any of the above, or other,
>> GPU possibilities would be most welcome.
>

> https://dlang.org/blog/2017/10/30/d-compute-running-d-on-the-gpu/
>

> or Google search:
>
> https://www.google.com/search?&q=dlang+gpu

Yes, there is a lot of readily available information on the
possibilities that I listed.  And I have read/viewed much of
that, including the text and video items prominent in a simple
google search. (shame on me if I ever ask for something trivially
available)

Current day "Guidance from *experience*..." is in another
category, hence the request.