No rdmd.exe in /bin64 on Windows - is this an issue?

Scotpip geoff at variosoft.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 11:23:38 UTC 2021

Mike - thanks for responding!

You say that there wasn't a Windows 64 bit release "for good
reason".

That sounds a bit ominous - I'd appreciate your insights into
what was behind this.

Given the effort that's clearly gone into VisualD I was rather
assuming that Windows was fully supported by the D community. As
I'm pretty much stuck with Windows for this project, I hope I'm
not mistaken?

Also, you say that you don't use rdmd. As someone who hasn't used
a standalone compiled language for decades, I'd be grateful if
you could share your workflow, as at first sight rdmd looks
rather useful. For a non-trivial personal project, is there a
specific approach you would recommend?