interface function member declarations needing parameter attributes ?

someone someone at somewhere.com
Sun Jul 18 16:16:47 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 18 July 2021 at 11:03:24 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:

> Fun fact there: any child implementations do NOT need to
> specify the attribute there; the compiler will copy it from the
> interface for you.

I suppose these are the day-to-day minor details you can rely on
to avoid typing a lot of things, but, in the end, I prefer to
state things clearly because in the event someone need to port my
code I'll be making his life miserable trying to understand all
these defaults; and I am not talking explicitly D here, I am
talking any language, I did never forget a project in which I was
involved porting a big development from C++ ... it took almost 3X
the time we all think back then it needed to. From that time on I
try to avoid fancy things with code whenever possible -just
common sense.