function parameters: is it possible to pass byref ... while being optional at the same time ?

someone someone at somewhere.com
Sun Jul 18 16:30:49 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 18 July 2021 at 11:04:55 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Sunday, 18 July 2021 at 03:52:30 UTC, someone wrote:
>> That being said, one of the things that I felt in love with
>> when I was first exposed to was OOP; with all its pros and
>> cons.
>
> Yeah I like a lot about OOP and D's implementation is one of
> the nicest out there. Very competent implementation with a lot
> of nice bits. Totally underrated by most the D luminaries imo.

I first touched D two months ago so it is probably too early for
me to make the following assessment; but, all in all it didn't
took too much time to grab the potential this language has, it is
fucking powerful no matter how you look at it. I will not be
elaborating further right now since this topic is not the place
to, but, eventually I'll post my impressions so far; which
translates more-or-less to the following: I'm here to stay :)