Method definition

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:02:42 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 21 July 2021 at 13:56:11 UTC, Tim Gunesh wrote:
> This allows you to quickly understand the content of the class,
> especially in large undocumented projects.

The D compiler can auto-generate listings like that. dmd -H makes
a .di file with the bodies stripped out you can pursue, or a
documentation generator like my adrdox can make HTML files with
the method prototypes, even if there are no other docs (use
--document-undocumented arg to adrdox for that).

So you can accomplish these goals through other means.