associative array with Parallel

frame frame86 at live.com
Thu Jul 22 08:25:12 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 22 July 2021 at 06:47:52 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> But even if it did, we wouldn't want synchronized blocks in
> parallelization because a synchronized block would run a single
> thread at a time and nothing would be running in parallel
> anymore.

But it only affects the block, the other code could still run in
parallel till this point is reached from any thread.

Well, I just have assumed that the compiler does a conversion
here knowing the parallel stuff. Of course there is no room for
such a feature if the compiler only converts the foreach body as
a delegate for the opApply() method. Thanks for clarification.