Performance issue with fiber

hanabi1224 harlowmoo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:09:07 UTC 2021

Thank you for your response! I've got some questions tho.

On Saturday, 24 July 2021 at 09:17:47 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:

> It will not use a fiber pool.

Why fiber pool? Isn't fiber a lightweight logical thread which is
already implemented with thread pool internally?

> Spawning a new fiber is expensive because of the stack
> allocation for it.

Actually, I've benchmarked many stackful coroutine
implementations in different langs but they're all much faster,
and BTW, AFAIK go's goroutine is stackful as well (4KB IIRC)