Performance issue with fiber

hanabi1224 harlowmoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 20:07:55 UTC 2021

On Friday, 30 July 2021 at 14:41:06 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> I have rewrite it to be same as dart version

Thanks! There're both generator version and fiber version on the
site(if possible), the 2 versions are not really comparable to
each other (generator solutions should be much faster). There's
another dart implementation with Isolate
[here](https://github.com/hanabi1224/Programming-Language-Benchmarks/blob/main/bench/algorithm/coro-prime-sieve/2.dart), it's unlisted because of very bad performance. (Isolate is the closest thing in dart to thread or fiber but it's much much more expensive to even spawn)

I'd like to list D's generator solution but please note that it's
only comparable to the kotlin/c#/python generator solutions while
the fiber one is still a separate issue.