wanting to try a GUI toolkit: needing some advice on which one to choose

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:52:51 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 1 June 2021 at 03:36:00 UTC, someone wrote:
> On Sunday, 30 May 2021 at 07:03:38 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
>> Of the 107 forks of dlangui last seen on github ...
>
> I can't believe it. What a waste of time/resources. It is like
> if I forked MATE, changed the title, made 10/20/or-so changes
> here and there and then dropped out of sight. Pointless.

Have you ever used github before?

That's how it works. You "fork" something, do a small change,
then open a pull request back to the original. Then your "fork"
gets abandoned until next time you want to do a PR.

This is perfectly normal on that site. Number of forks is
actually correlated with number of *contributors*, not
abandonment.