wanting to try a GUI toolkit: needing some advice on which one to choose

someone someone at somewhere.com
Tue Jun 1 15:07:38 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 1 June 2021 at 05:26:47 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> But have you actually investigated it? It's being actively
> maintained.

Being advised not to use it is not the same as saying won't use
it; however I consider it a red flag, or to say it in other
words, something that I have to pay even more attention to before
start using it in order to not shoot me on the foot. I am
researching the whole subject of GUI toolkits and right now I
have no less than 10 toolkits to go so, even downloading,
installing, configuring, reading some basic documentation, and
making something stupid like a hello world app for each one will
take some time, this is no surprise. Up to this point I didn't
discard anything since I am aware I still have no deep
insights/basis to. Give me some time please, but anything that
comes to mind keep telling me, it helps a lot, thanks :) !