wanting to try a GUI toolkit: needing some advice on which one to choose

someone someone at somewhere.com
Tue Jun 1 15:15:32 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 1 June 2021 at 06:31:28 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grostad
wrote:
> The solution is to reduce the scope of projects, but that
> requires design and planning. Hobby projects tend to be
> experiments that evolve over time.

The solution for (at least some critical) projects is to be
leaded by a benevolent dictator for their lifespans , but, this
is, yes, as you probably guess, and as anyone expects, quite
difficult to cope with. This would bring a clear roadmap,
consistency, and predictability. But this is irrelevant to this
post and the subject for an entirely different thread -I don't
want to insert noise here.