wanting to try a GUI toolkit: needing some advice on which one to choose

someone someone at somewhere.com
Tue Jun 1 21:01:27 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 1 June 2021 at 16:40:22 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
> This is also my observation. Browser UI is on the way to take
> over.

They are the symptom that the underlying foundations are broken
so we go the easy way: like we don't want to standardize the APIs
on our OS so lets fire a browser and get standard APIs. Laziness
over righteousness because computer power is cheap. And then we
have all our critical internal data right there on the browser
and ooops ... what can go wrong ?