Now can build and run d on RISC-V arch?

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 04:53:08 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 6 June 2021 at 04:14:20 UTC, lili wrote:
> I want learn RISC-V and write a simple kernel on it using d.
> but can not find any support about RISC-V.

LDC can compile for riscv 32 and 64 bit.

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.26.0

use `-mtriple=riscv32` or `-mtriple=riscv32` as the arch for the
triple. I'm not sure what you should put for the `os` and `env`
fields of the triple. The vendor field can be left as `unknown`.
Do a search for triples people use to target riscv and use that
if the above doesn't work.