how do i fix this node_dlang error?

NotSpooky zoteman94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 21:44:44 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 6 June 2021 at 04:25:39 UTC, Jack wrote:
> I'm trying to use the node_dlang pakckage but the code example
> from [this
> repo](https://github.com/NotSpooky/node_dlang/tree/v0.4.11/examples) isn't working
>
> the command ```dub build``` is fine but ```node example.js```
> retuns an error saying the module.node is not a valid win32
> application. How do I fix this?
>
> [1]:
> https://github.com/NotSpooky/node_dlang/tree/v0.4.11/examples

Hello, I'm the author of the library.
Indeed I only tested it on 64-bit systems. I can try to make it
32-bit compatible if needed.

Aside from the auto-translated headers, in the case of Windows
the repo also includes node.lib compiled for 64-bit, so unless
the 32-bit version is added it will also give errors.

I'm pretty sure it does work with electron as I have used it
myself.