Receiving "pthread_mutexattr_init" during compilation when using FileLogger.

tastyminerals tastyminerals at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 09:29:08 UTC 2021

I getting
```
import/core/sync/mutex.d(87,36): Error: `pthread_mutexattr_init`
cannot be interpreted at compile time, because it has no
available source code
```
compile time error. One of those D exceptions which doesn't say
where it happened in your code so you need to comment out the
lines that might cause it one by one :D

I found that this was caused by the "FileLogger" which I create
at the top of the file. But why?

```d
import std.experimental.logger: FileLogger;

auto fileLogger = new FileLogger("last.log");
```

Moving the FileLogger instantiation to a function fixes the issue
though.