regarding what seems (to me) unnecessary casts on integer expressions

someone someone at somewhere.com
Tue Jun 8 00:41:55 UTC 2021

On Monday, 7 June 2021 at 14:12:14 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Here's my solution to D's short integer cast-madness: abstract
> it away in an infectious wrapper type.

Your workaround seems interesting. Will look further into the
concept in the coming days. I am learning the D-ways and there's
so much to gather that it will take me some time to get started
-I mean, evidently D has many strong-points as being highlighted
in the D gems section in the tutorial, but, what really comes to
mind after a week-or-so coding with it, is its flexibility: there
are a lot of ways to do x stuff.