How use lineSplitter with KeepTerminator flag?

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 23:09:27 UTC 2021

On 6/9/21 2:48 PM, Marcone wrote:
> I want add Yes.keepTerminator flag on lineSplitter.

It's a template parameter, which is specified after an exclamation mark.
The trouble is, Flag is defined in std.typecons. I would expect
std.typecons (or at least Flag from it) to be publicly imported but it
is not. I think that is an interface bug: If it appears in the interface
(of lineSplitter), it should be available without needing to import
additional modules.

import std.string;
import std.stdio;
import std.typecons;

void main() {
   auto input = "line1\nline2\nline3";
   auto range = input.lineSplitter!(Yes.keepTerminator);
   writeln(range);
}

Ali