Vibe.d diet templates

kdevel kdevel at vogtner.de
Thu Jun 17 20:22:28 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 19:14:28 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 6/17/21 12:26 PM, JG wrote:
>
> However, what I *have* wanted is to have attribute values
> support `Nullable!T` such that they are only included if the
> item is non-null. See
> [here](https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/diet-ng/issues/28).

BTW: Is it possible to replace the diet generator in vibe.d with
a template engine like moustache [1] which is agnostic wrt the
code it produces? In the past 25 or so years I frequently
encountered designed HTML pages where only some data had to be
inserted here or there. If I got the vibe.d model right one would
have to reimplement these HTML pages in the diet language first.

[1] https://github.com/repeatedly/mustache-d