Display a random image with vibe.d

jfondren julian.fondren at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:28:26 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 13:58:22 UTC, vnr wrote:

> Thanks for the answers, I understand better what is going on.
>
> So, what should I do to make my server respond with a random
> image, and not the random image page? I'm fairly new to vibe.d,
> so I don't yet know the intricacies of how to handle this style
> of thing and I couldn't find how to do it in the documentation.
>
> Thank you.

Responding with a random image is an option, but what you have is
a good start, you just need to also serve images on request.

I'm very distracted right now or I would've included more in my
earlier post, but Vibe's online documentation has what you need.

Try, especially, https://vibed.org/docs#http-routing

You want a route for the random-image page, and you want to serve
static files under images/