is it possible to sort a float range ?

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 01:09:06 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 00:47:28 UTC, mw wrote:
> On Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 00:32:31 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
>
> This `SortedRange` definitely need better documentation. E.g.
> users can easily convert their `sort()` code to D from Java or
> Python code after reading the doc.

I think in most other popular language's std lib:

container.sort();

or

sort(container);

is just one call, and the user will expect the `container` is
sorted after the call.

Hence, the confusion from the original post.

If D want to convert more people from other more popular
languages, it's better try to make this conversion as easy as
possible.