How to recursively accept data from Python server ?

Utk bhiogade20 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 05:46:54 UTC 2021

On Friday, 25 June 2021 at 03:27:24 UTC, jfondren wrote:
> On Friday, 25 June 2021 at 02:55:50 UTC, Utk wrote:
>> Please help me to resolve this issue.
>
> Try stracing your program to see exactly what it's doing
> with the socket, and try std.socket's lastSocketError

I tried using ```lastSocketError()```, it gave an error saying
*Connection reset by peer*. I'm confused about how the connection
is getting reset.

Here's the complete code:
https://github.com/utkarshb1/Interactive-Register-Debugging/blob/7919612396cf893bb5e9b936c2d8a44663ac6733/apb_slave/testbench/apb.d#L289
I'm receiving that error at line 362.

The code should continuously wait for the data from python and
once received it should do the computation defined in the code
and then again wait for the data until EXIT signal is sent from
python.