Deploy vibe.d application on Heroku : App not compatible with buildpack

vnr cfcr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:53:05 UTC 2021

Hello,
I'm trying to deploy my vibe.d application to Heroku via the
GitHub deployment method, so that I can post the source code to
my repo publicly, as well as use it so that Heroku can host it.

I followed the instructions from Heroku and the vibe.d build
pack, but unfortunately there seems to be an error when
deploying, this is what I get:

```
-----> Building on the Heroku-20 stack
-----> Using buildpack:
https://github.com/MartinNowak/heroku-buildpack-d
-----> App not compatible with buildpack:
https://github.com/MartinNowak/heroku-buildpack-d
        More info:
https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/buildpacks#detection-failure
  !     Push failed
```

When I don't use the GitHub integration, but Heroku CLI, it works
well. How to solve this problem?