How to reset the website when the user leaves it, with vibe.d?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:40:29 UTC 2021

On 6/29/21 4:25 PM, vnr wrote:

> Nevertheless, the problem persists and seems to be even deeper, indeed,
> my site is hosted on Heroku and I can see what a user who is on another
> machine has written (behavior I just found out). Fortunately, this
> little site is only for entertainment purposes, but it is a behavior
> that seems quite vicious.
>
> If you want to access the code, it is on [this
> repository](https://github.com/noc-lang/playground) (it is just a
> playground for the language of a friend).

Has nothing to do with sessions, you are saving the text posted, and
then making it the default text whenever the page is rendered.

[here](https://github.com/noc-lang/playground/blob/0ec136b385c9aff306e15947082210d3bc230d10/source/app.d#L68)
is where you save the text.
[here](https://github.com/noc-lang/playground/blob/0ec136b385c9aff306e15947082210d3bc230d10/source/app.d#L50-L52)
you pass it to the template, and
[here](https://github.com/noc-lang/playground/blob/d6551e8a5f90b8ebc1732c6dfb72ba61113887af/views/home.dt#L128)
you render it as the child of the text area.

Just don't do that ;)

-Steve