Using YMM registers causes an undefined label error

z z at z.com
Fri Mar 5 12:57:43 UTC 2021

XMM registers work, but as soon as they are changed into YMM DMD
outputs "bad type/size of operands %s" and LDC outputs an "label
YMM0 is undefined" error. Are they not supported?
To illutrate : https://run.dlang.io/is/IqDHlK

By the way, how can i use instructions that are not listed in
[1]?(vfmaddxxxps for example) And how are function parameters
accessed if they are not on the stack?(looking up my own code in
a debugger, i see that the majority of pointer parameters are
already in registers rather than being on the stack.)
I need those so that i can write a better answer for [2].

Big thanks
[1] https://dlang.org/spec/iasm.html#supported_opcodes
[2]
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/qyybpvwvbfkhlvulvuxa@forum.dlang.org