Using YMM registers causes an undefined label error

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 12:15:43 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 6 March 2021 at 11:57:13 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> What... Is this really how it's supposed to be? Makes no sense
> to not use any of the existing conventions.

extern(C) and extern(D) are both documented to be the same as the
platform's C calling convention everywhere except x86 windows:

https://dlang.org/spec/abi.html#function_calling_conventions

There have been times when differences were noted (I recall a
particularly bad one related to passing structs by value on
64-bit linux) and there may be more. When they are, they should
be reported in Bugzilla.