Raspberry Pi 4: Where to put raylib after I've compiled it to get dub to find and link properly

Decabytes mycontributiontotheworld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:16:40 UTC 2021

I just downloaded Raylib on the pi 4, which unfortunately wasn't
in the repo on Raspberry Pi OS. On my computer main comp, I can
link it by just adding raylib to the libs section of the dub.sdl
because I downloaded it from the repo, but because I've compiled
it from source on the RPI that doesn't work. All the files are
located at /home/pi/Desktop/raylib/src. I've tried variations of
/home/pi/Desktop/raylib/src and /home/pi/Desktop/raylib, but I
can't seem to get it to work. Is there a place I can put the code
so that the original libs "raylib" line will work? Or is there
just a different way to link it I'm not understanding? I don't
really understand how linking works