Can't call splitter with range struct

David Skluzacek david.skluzacek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:11:03 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 07:43:18 UTC, drug wrote:
> That means that you GZippedRange should provide opSlice
> operator and should be a narrow string (string of char or wchar)

Yes, I should have looked more carefully at the doc, I was
assuming splitter would accept a simple input range, but it
doesn't. I really didn't want to provide opSlice because then if
it were called with an index higher than the length of the buffer
I'd have to read more data and allocate memory to hold it. I'm
not actually trying to do this any more though. Thanks.