rdmd and D equivalent for PYTHONPATH?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:34:21 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 17 March 2021 at 07:13:31 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
> Very handy example.  Unfortunately it means that paths are
> embedded
> in scripts, which is usually a bad idea.

The ability to use D source modules “script style” is something
that has grown organically over time largely as a convenience. I
doubt anyone is using it heavily enough to have tested the
boundaries, In your exploration of those boundaries, please take
note of what you discover so they can potentially be expanded
where possible.