Contributing CDF bindings to Deimos

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:42:14 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 04:00:33 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
> The repo https://github.com/das-developers/deimos.cdf and
> package https://code.dlang.org/packages/cdf have been drafted
> and tested on Linux, I'm about to test on Windows and MacOS.
> As an aside, software developers at NASA Goddard have now heard
> of D which is nice.  They were pleased to see that it was
> supported by gcc. (Hat tip to the GDC team)

Thanks for the contribution.

> I've attempted to follow all guidelines as best I understood
> them, but this is my first package.  It likely has some style
> and functionality issues.  Is there a peer review stage to this
> process that is triggered automatically or could be requested?

No, D packages is mostly community driven, there is no formal
process.

The more users use one package, the more feedback one will get,
typically logged as  github issues, and people communicate on
github.

You can check some of the most popular packages here:

https://code.dlang.org/?sort=score