Is inc function part of the library ?

Berni44 someone at somemail.com
Thu May 13 11:31:58 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 11:21:58 UTC, Alain De Vos wrote:
> [...] how can I do an extensive search in the library to
> functions when i know more or less their name , but don't know
> their exact place as module or package.

An alternative to the official documentation is
[dpldocs](http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/dpldocs.home.html) from Adam. It is inofficial (and sometimes a little bit outdated), but it has a different search algorithm and often points you to places, you may have missed using the official documentation.