Any suggestions on dmd error message formatting?

Berni44 someone at somemail.com
Sat May 15 09:09:36 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 15 May 2021 at 04:54:15 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
> As always, your advice is much appreciated

I'm usually piping the results through hexdump. ;-)

No, in earnest, I often would have liked to have better formatted
messages. The only thing I can say: Sometimes it helps to
increase the size of the window (>300 columns or so). Without
line breaking, sometimes you can spot patterns you didn't
before...