Test thread

Daniel Daniel
Thu May 20 22:56:04 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 20 May 2021 at 22:54:18 UTC, Daniel Donnelly, Jr
wrote:
> Hi, I'm just testing whether I can post here.  Thank you.

Okay it worked.  I am installing Visual D now.  I am going to
write a program that tries to guess a mathematical model of data
using < 10 operators.  I won't include elementary functions, but
will include % function composition and indexing into the
previous data.

I'm just telling you that because I can't delete this test post,
and I don't want my account banned for spam.