DUB doesn't seem to respect my config, am I doing something wrong?

rempas rempas at tutanota.com
Sat May 22 20:28:56 UTC 2021

I've read the documentation about DUB's config (I'm using the SDL
format) and it seems that DUB completely ignores my config. My
config file is:

```
name "test"
description "Testing dub"
authors "rempas"
copyright "Copyright © 2021, rempas"
license "AGPL-3.0"
compiler "ldc2"

configuration "development" {
   platforms "linux"
   build "dubug"
   compiler "ldc2"
   targetType "executable"
}

configuration "release" {
   platforms "linux"
   dflags "-Oz" platform="/bin/ldc2"
   build "release"
   compiler "ldc2"
   targetType "executable"
}
```

I'm compiling using `dub --config=development` and I'm getting
the following line: `Performing "debug" build using /usr/bin/dmd
for x86_64`. The same exactly happens when I'm trying to do the
release config. If I disable the `targetType` option, it seems
that it's creating a library and I can also manually change the
compiler and the build-type so I don't know what's going on....