where do I find the complete phobos function list names ?

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:46:50 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 22:05:16 UTC, someone wrote:
> I was unsuccessfully searching the site for them in the form of
> a master index to begin with.
>
> I need them, in plain text, in order to add them to a VIM
> custom syntax highlight plugin I already made which I am
> already using but is lacking phobos support.
>
> Can anyone point me to the right place please ?

There is no global index in the online documentation; the best
you can get is an index of each module.

If you really want this, your best bet is probably to run a
source-code indexer like `ctags` on the Phobos source tree, and
do some scripting to transform the results into something usable
in your Vim plugin.