wanting to try a GUI toolkit: needing some advice on which one to choose

btiffin btiffin at myopera.com
Thu May 27 09:01:04 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 01:17:44 UTC, someone wrote:
> Yes, I know this is a question lacking a straightforward answer.

I'm only on a third serious with D day, but I want to take a kick
at wrapping libAgar now.

libagar is a nice little framework.  But, it's C still (and Ada,
Perl, COBOL), not D yet.  Will see how it goes.

Very cross platform, the Uniike (unixlike, sans tm) systems,
nintendo, c64, but that's microagar.  Developed on a BSD system.

http://libagar.org/