wanting to try a GUI toolkit: needing some advice on which one to choose

someone someone at somewhere.com
Sat May 29 00:46:26 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 07:20:17 UTC, zjh wrote:

> I have download FOX.and success compile.
> I think it is very good.small and beauty.

Thanks a lot for your info :) !

I want you to know that I am replying to myself on the first post
summarizing what I already learned researching the subject
starting with the tips provided by you as well as anyone else
that replied to my post. Please, if you want and have the time,
check my last post and let me know anything I got wrong.