How to work around the infamous dual-context when using delegates together with std.parallelism

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Mon May 31 18:29:06 UTC 2021

On 5/31/21 12:50 PM, Christian Köstlin wrote:
> On 2021-05-31 13:40, CandG wrote:
>>>
>>> It's not possible currently.
>>
>> I no longer use thunderbird, but:
>>   -
>> https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed/commit/2e60edab2aedd173c7ea3712cb9500d90d4b795d#diff-0ecfc518dcbf670fdac54985dd56663a16a0806fd57a05ac09bf40a933b851e5R338

That requires the "markup=markdown" to be in the Content-Type, which I
(and several others) tried to modify, but Thunderbird doesn't allow it.

> Thanks for the tip, lets see if it works:
>
> ```D
> void main(string[] args) {
>    writeln("Hello World");
> }
> ```

It doesn't work, thunderbird just wants to put its own Content-Type in
there, and I don't think there's a way to change it.

If we had a way to use a custom header to do it, that would work. In
fact, I bet it's not too difficult, I might make a PR for it (thanks for
identifying the function that can do it)

-Steve