Average function using Variadic Functions method

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 16:46:24 UTC 2021

On 11/2/21 9:35 AM, pascal111 wrote:

 > "input..." seems nice, where can I get more information about it?

I include most of the language in this free book:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

which has an Index Section that I find useful to locate information:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/ix.html

I searched for '...' in that page and was happy that one of the
candidates was "..., function parameter" which took me here:

<http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/parameter_flexibility.html#ix_parameter_flexibility....,%20function%20parameter>

Note: I've heard before that the links are broken but it works for me.
(I enclosed the link with <> to help with it.)

Ali