Dub says that there is an invalid semVer format, but I don't see how.

Ruby The Roobster michaeleverestc79 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 01:13:08 UTC 2021

# Dub says that there is an invalid semVer format, but I don't
see how.

[Relevant Package:](https://code.dlang.org/packages/dutils)

Recently, I added a new tag: v0.1.2 to the github repo, as well
as v0.1.2-rc.1(this was later removed.) Now whenever updating the
package, dub gives me this:

Branch ~master: Invalid SemVer format: testing.0.0
Branch ~testing: Invalid SemVer format: testing.0.0
Version 0.1.2: Invalid SemVer format: testing.0.0

Any explanation why this happens so I can fix it and avoid it in
the future?

Note: This is a duplicate of a post on the dub forums, just in
case nobody there sees it.